Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Reunion With the Roe's!

This past weekend, we had a very special family come visit all the way from Texas---our favorite Roe family!  David and Betsy quickly became special role models in my life and were "fill in" parents in college since I spent every day and most nights with them while being their nanny for the twins.  Whenever Joe and I get the opportunity to see them, I get so excited that I can't sleep for nights before their arrival! 

Caitlin and Caleigh are growing up so fast.  They are both almost as tall as me, and Caitlin and I wear the same size shoe already!!!  Hard to believe that they are almost old enough to babysit Beau---where has time gone?! 

We met the Roe's for lunch on Saturday and spent the afternoon catching up and reminiscing on old memories.  Their visit was far too short, and I am already anticipating when I can see them again.  Seeing them interact with Beau gives me comfort to know how much they love Beau already.  We are truly blessed to have David and Betsy in our lives as they have been my solid rock through many sad and happy moments over the past few years.  Cannot wait to see them this summer!

Beau was such a flirt with the girls!

Love my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment