Friday, April 12, 2013

Haircut #2 Already!

One thing is certain, Beau has been blessed with a beautiful head of hair!  The long, curly blond locks keep growing faster and faster!  As a result, Beau was in desperate need of another haircut!  Last night I had a hair appointment, and I decided to take Beau along with me to get his hair trimmed quickly.  I asked my mom to come along to help with Beau because I thought for sue he would get restless and need constant attention.  Little did I know that he was going to be the flirt of the beauty salon and be the center of everyone's attention!  Thank you, though, mom for coming along and keeping him corralled in one location :)
He was PERFECT getting his hair cut, just as long as he had grilled cheese in his mouth :)


Barely even moved

Being the center of attention is clearly his thing :)

Looks good Beau-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment