Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful for Grandparents

As I never thought I would end up living in Osky---I truly thought I wanted to move away to a big city--I am quickly realizing how living here is the best decision I have ever made for many reasons.  Now that Joe and I have a family, I cannot imagine how hard it would be to not live near ALL of Beau's grandparents.  I remember how I used to beg my mom/dad to let me go to my Grandma Peggy's house---she was by far the best grandma anyone could ever ask for.  Now, I am starting to see how much Beau loves going to see all of his grandparents as well.  As I see how close Beau is getting with family members, it certainly warms my heart.  I know he truly loves his cousin Banx, and the play time they have, but maybe Beau needs a more "permanent" play-mate ;)  Possibly one in the very near future??? :)

Since Mary has been gone this week for vacation, my mom (and dad last week) have been so generous to watch the kids.  Just another reason as to how wonderful it is to have grandparents near by!  So thank you ALL for always wanting to have Beau and wanting to have special time with him.
Beau decided he wanted to mow the lawn at my dad's house

Beau and Banx fighting over the bridge at Nana's

No comments:

Post a Comment