Sunday, August 1, 2021

Puerto Rico Vacation: Part 1

 Joe and I went to Puerto Rico for my cousin Caleb's wedding. We made a small little trip out of it, and had some alone time without the kids. The island was beautiful at the resort we stayed at. We had some flight issues getting there, which started our vacation out on a rocky note, and we should have known better than to expect smooth sailing. But I loved seeing my cousins and spending time with my family while we were there. 








On the first full day of our trip, we went out on a boat to a private island to snorkel, which was my first time snorkeling ever. It wasn't as exciting as everyone said it would be, but I'm glad I did it and tried it out. The water and scenery was so beautiful. It almost looked fake. This was the highlight of the trip by far! 










No comments:

Post a Comment