Sunday, August 1, 2021

Camping Family

Well, we are officially a camper family. Something I swore I never wanted to do and never wanted any part of. But here we are ;) Joe decided on a whim to buy a camper RIGHT before we left for Puerto Rico. And the only reason it made sense to me and I was okay with it, was so we could have space for our kids to stay and not take up Scott and Michelle's boat, and mainly I was okay with it so Koby always had a big space to stay in and could be in air conditioning when it was too hot to go boating for him. And right away, he loved it. He slept great in the kids bunkhouse as soon as we brought it to Rathbun. The kids are loving it. And it's been so fun for me and the kids to get away and enjoy the lake during the week and have a mini vacation down there just the 4 of us. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment