Wednesday, January 2, 2019

NYE 2018: Jade an Garrett's Wedding

We were able to ring in the new year by celebrating Jade and Garrett's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and Jade looked fabulous as always. Joe and I are very grateful for how close we have become with Tara's family and just think the entire world of the them. Cheers to 2019! It's going to be a good one! 
















Table 18-where the party was at ;)



I wore my mom's fur coat (which was the 2nd time I've ever worn it). As soon as my Aunt Joi saw me walk in, she came up and hugged me and told me she remembers the day exactly when my mom got this coat and I totally reminded her of my mom. I love when people tell me what they remember about Mom or how I/Brook remind them of her. I hope these moments never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment