Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Christmas Eve and Papa and She-She's

We spent Christmas Eve at my dad and Shari's this year. The kids had fun playing all day and definitely were in the "Christmas spirit" to open gifts. Piper was hilarious at opening her gifts and was just as excited to tear off the paper as she was to see what was in the boxes :) Beau got a new bike and TOTALLY rocked it learning to ride in a snap of a finger (who knew that all he needed was a bigger bike to master it?!) We ended the night with our tradition of going to the Candle light Christmas Eve service at church. The youth did a great job as always, and I definitely felt my mom there with me. It's the one "home" I can count on for always sensing my mom near me and comforting me.































No comments:

Post a Comment