Monday, September 24, 2018

Turning 30

Well, it's official, I am no longer in my 20's. I really thought turning 30 would make me feel different, almost more mature maybe? Not the case. (Maybe I'm just that immature ;). Looking back on my 20's, I hit all of my big milestones in my life so far in my 20's. Graduated college, studied abroad, got married, had all of my children, earned my Master's + degree, and then obviously had my hardest moment in my life with my mom. In that short 10 year time frame, I have completely changed (which we all do anyways). There is no way I would have been able to accomplish all of that without an amazing support system of family and friends. So here's to the 30's! I keep telling Joe that "this is my year, it's going to be the best year yet!". However, I think God laughed a little when I said that out loud because I was sick with pneumonia for 3 weeks and then Beau broke his arm...so maybe 2019 is my year?? haha. Now that I know what my best and worst times look like, I hope and pray that only great things happen in this next decade. Cheers to being 30!






No comments:

Post a Comment