Thursday, March 15, 2018

Beau and Nana: Graduation Pic from Pre-K 2017

Beau absolutely loves his Nana Book. (It's a book he made last summer with pictures of Nana in it and pictures he has drawn for her). He looks at it almost daily, sleeps with it or right next to his nightstand, and has brought it in for show-and-tell at school a few times already. So the other night Beau asked me if I could find more pictures of Nana to add to his Nana book since he won't be able to have more pictures with her again. So as I have been looking through old pictures and trying to work with what I have, since all my old pictures are at my mom's house and I have no access to them, I did find this picture on my old phone. It is the BEST picture of Beau and Nana I have. I cannot wait to frame it and surprise Beau with it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment