Thursday, December 28, 2017

Piper Collins: 10 Months

     Well, we are another month closer to having a 1 year old again. And I am not a fan of how much faster time seems to fly with 3 kids now. Piper, your personality is blooming more and more by the minute, and you are getting to be quite the character. You love to laugh, play peek-a-boo, and to chase (crawl) after your brothers throughout the house. You are trying so hard to walk. In fact, just a few nights ago on Christmas Eve, you took your very first step at Papa's! And mama actually was able to see it. Piper you are the light in my eye. You have been my saving grace this year. I am 100% convinced that Nana, God, a higher power, whoever you want to believe in, made me have a girl this year because they knew I was going to need a daughter to fulfill a huge void in my life and to continue mother/daughter traditions and relationships that I had with my mom. I had been so determined and adamant about wanting 3 boys all along, and I was so shell-shocked when you were born. But now, I can't be thankful enough that I have you. My very own daughter.

     Piper, you smile at anyone who will look at you. You are growing so much. You eat NON-STOP. However, I'm not sure where you store it because you are not overly chunky at all. You do have a nice size belly, though :). You weight over 20 pounds and are getting TALL.
-Wears size 3 diapers (barely)
-Size 5 shoe
-Size 12/18 month clothes
-Favorite foods: french fries, pancakes, bananas, cereal, chips, cookies, PIZZA, mashed potatoes
-FINALLY back to sleeping through the night. In fact, the last time I posted on here (about 3 weeks ago) that was the last night you woke up in the night. You are back to sleeping 12-13 hours at night.
-Still napping 2 big naps a day
-screaming loud to get anyone's attention
-walking behind a walker toy
-standing up on your own
-belly laughing when Daddy tickets your tummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment