Friday, October 13, 2017

Beau's Parent-Teacher Conferences Fall 2017

Last night Joe and I had Beau's conferences for Kindergarten. There is truly nothing more exciting than hearing positive, wonderful things about your child from his/her teacher. We have known for some time that Beau is gifted in Math. However, I hadn't said anything at the school yet because I was waiting to see if they were seeing it or if maybe it was just a fluke and not doing as well with Math as we thought. Well, one of the first things Mrs. Anderson said last night, "Now, we need to figure out what we are going to do with our little mathematician on our hands.". I asked her if she had been noticing it or if it was just hear-say. She told us she noticed it right away, and so she is having the TAG teacher come in to help get ideas as to what to do with Beau. They recently gave him the END of the year math test for 1st grade, and he totally rocked it. So now we need to decide what to do. I am so proud of him and how well he is do in all areas of school right now. His reading scores are above normal and his behavior is right on track (or so we're told ;). I hope he continues to love school as much as he does right now. I foresee an extremely bright future for Mr. Beau Paxton Pierson!

No comments:

Post a Comment