Monday, October 23, 2017

Beau: 6 years old

Beau Paxton, I cannot believe you are 6 years old already. I remember the day you were born just as it were yesterday. You are such an amazing little boy. You are so sweet, you were your heart on your sleeve, are so compassionate towards others, LOVE being a big brother, and you are incredibly smart. In fact, you were just recently given an END of the year 1st grade math test, and you totally rocked it. I love that you love to learn and your passion for school right now. Please never change. You are most certainly the light in my eyes and my mini-me :)

Favorite Book: Jack the Cat series
Favorite Color: blue
Favorite sport: soccer or swim
Favorite food: naked spaghetti
Favorite TV: Voltron
Favorite Movie: Minions or Lion King
Best Friends: Banx, Emmy, Chayse, Behr, Carson, Rhett, Brody
What you want to be when you grow up: Engineer
Favorite toy: LEGOS
Favorite stuffed animal: Chewbacca build a bear

No comments:

Post a Comment