Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Disney Vacation: Day 4 - Epcot

Day 4: EPCOT

I'm going to preface the rest of the Disney Vacation by saying I had high expectations of perfection while going into this. That was WRONG! :) I don't know what we were thinking ;)

On Sunday, we left Royce and Connie's first thing in the morning to check into our Disney Resort at Corondo Springs. We wanted to get checked in, unpack, take a moment to decompress before the craziness really began with our trip. Our resort was unbelievable. It had two pools, and the main pool had a Pyramid waterfall in it with a big water slide that went through a mini forest. Beau LOVED this. After we took the kids swimming for a bit, we were ready to head to the first Disney park, Epcot. This was my favorite park by far, and unfortunately, it's the park we spent the less time at. Joe and I loved trying out the different food and drinks from all of the countries around the world--the cucumber margarita from Mexico was to die for! The kids enjoyed getting their faces painted while we had Baine get his face painted like a Panda (since that is our nickname for him). The weather was PERFECT this day. Only 78 degrees, no rain until right when we left that night, overcast, and it didn't seem as crowded as the other parks. Piper was perfect again. Just hanging out in the stroller and people watched :). Beau was able to go on the big rides with Daddy while Baine, Piper and I went to the Nemo exhibit to look at fish, ride the Finding Nemo ride, and feed ducks. Both boys were in heaven this day and that is truly all we cared about :).

**I can't forget Baine's funny story for this day. When Joe and Baine went to the restroom, Baine, Piper and I waited out by a flowerbed for them. I was adjusting Piper in her carseat and I hear people next to us laughing saying "good job buddy". I then look over to see that Baine had climbed out of the stroller, pulled his pants down to his ankles, and was peeing all over the flowers. I simply said "sorry, we're from Iowa. We don't have manners" :).

***Photo credit to Disney for the Memory Maker Pass...so worth the money!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment