Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Christmas #3: At Nana and Den-Den's


Christmas at my mom's was Christmas Eve night, and I couldn't believe how great the kids did with being awake most of the day and so busy with all of our running around. My mom wanted to start a tradition, with reading the story of Jesus being born from the Bible to the kids. For the most part, all four did a great job of listening to Nana read. Baine, well, he tried :)  Beau absolutely melted my heart when he said "Christmas is important because Jesus and God love us. And that makes me love them too". He is a good kid after all ;)  I love this tradition and hope they always know how special and important it is to remember the real meaning of Christmas. I think we all need that reminder once in a awhile---even as adults. 











No comments:

Post a Comment