Friday, January 6, 2017

34 Weeks!

I am truly hoping these last 6 weeks fly by.  This has been our easiest, healthiest pregnancy so far, until the past week or so! I am getting so big and uncomfortable it is almost unbearable.  In fact, last night Joe had to take me to the ER in Pella because my back had gotten the best of me and I couldn't even walk. Turns out, I was/am having back labor and am having contractions. Dr. Posthuma didn't want to stop the contractions because they are far enough apart, and if the baby comes this early, he/she should be perfectly fine.  This is my first time experiencing labor and contractions since I had to be induced with both boys and by the time I was in labor, I was on heavy medicine. All I know, is that I would not wish this type of pain and labor on my worst enemy! We go back today to get checked to see how things are progressing and what our game plan is. A part of me would be perfectly fine to meet this baby already because I am MISERABLE! :)

As we were in the hospital last night, I did have a slight emotional breakdown for two reasons: 1. we don't have a carseat (ours expired. Just our luck!). and 2. We don't have names picked out that we agree on. I am in panic mode! But like Joe said, getting a car seat is an easy/simple fix. Picking out the name, well, he's just going to have to cave and go with my choice on that ;) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment