Friday, March 4, 2016

Sick Baine-Joe

     Monday afternoon we found out Baine has Influenza A :(  It hit him all of a sudden Monday, and had him just miserable!  I am very grateful Joe and I have jobs where we can use sick days and be flexible to stay home on occasions like this.  I am even more grateful that Joe is the kind of daddy that WANTS to stay home with his sick kids, even if it does consist of cleaning up throw-up :)  Joe and I took turns all week staying home with Baine.  He is finally feeling better, but since we didn't want to risk sending him to daycare today, Nana helped out.  Between my dad keeping Beau overnight throughout the week, Michelle still helping with pre-school pick up, and my mom today, we are so blessed to have family right here.  On weeks like this, I am grateful for living near my family.

Beau went to work with Papa before pre-school on Tuesday :)

Still a cheeser, even when he's sick



No comments:

Post a Comment