Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

     I must admit, Joe has always been extremely good at doing something special and sweet for me on Valentine's Day. I tell him every year, do NOT buy me roses on Valentine's Day. They are so ridiculously expensive. However, he still buys flowers anyways, and always tops it off with a sweet gesture, which can mean more than any gift. This year, he made arrangements with Jodee that he was going to pick the kids up during his noon hour. Joe, Beau and Baine came to surprise me at school with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and candy to share with my students. It was the best Valentine's gift I have ever received. My students loved meeting Joe, Beau and Baine, and of course the candy too :) Beau wanted to show everyone on the whiteboard that he can write his name, "hi" and the letter p, because we are learning to write our last name.  He loved having the audience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment