Monday, February 22, 2016

Family Night with Dena

     Dena and I wanted to go workout at the PAC last week, and Beau insisted that he come with us. I was a little nervous that he would get restless and want to leave, but he was in heaven! He literally outran me, was faster than me, and was able to keep running when I was dying from being out of breath---and I'm not even that out of shape :)  He was very frustrated when he could go down on the football field and practice football. I told him when he's older, he can practice all of the time like the "big boys" were. Beau replied, "Well I like football more than they do so I should be able to practice now and not them".
     After working out, Dena came over for supper and for game night with the boys. After losing to Beau at Memory, and no we do not let him win, we played an interesting game of Jenga. Beau thinks it is more fun to destroy the Jenga tower than to actually try to win. We're still working on that game :)





No comments:

Post a Comment