Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

This is the only picture I have from Thanksgiving this year, but it is all I needed!  It was so much fun having the boys around all of our families.  I am so grateful for so many things.  The obvious: family, friends, having a nice home, good jobs, etc.  But the most I am thankful for, are Joe and our boys.  I have really been struggling the past couple of years of figuring out what my place is and my "calling".  While I always thought it was teaching, and I still do to a certain point, I have realized that being a mommy is what makes me most happy in life.  I am so thankful that God has blessed Joe and I with two healthy and happy sons.  Too often we take life for granted.  I never want to do that, especially when it comes to my family and our health.
Beau and Banx had a great time loving on Anora :)

No comments:

Post a Comment