Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas at Papa and She-She's


 Beau and Banx are honestly like two peas in a pod.  They can fight non-stop, but at the end of the day, they love each other so much and still want to be with one another.  They both did so good at Christmas this year playing together and sharing each other's new toys.  They just sat in chairs and watched Beau's new train go around and around on the track.  I've never seen them sit this still ;)



 My little "Baine-Joe" was all smiles at Christmas and "talking" to me.  He is changing so much everyday, I just cannot tell who he looks like anymore!
After She-She got the big kids bathed and in PJ's, my dad and Shari offered to keep all four kids overnight so Brook, Austin, Joe and I could go out.  Joe and I had a friend's engagement party to attend, and it was so nice to get out for a bit.  It was even my first night away from Baine, and I didn't do too bad :).  First thing the next morning, Joe and I were both up early and ready to get our babies back :)  THANK YOU Dad an Shari for taking such good care of our boys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment