Monday, December 15, 2014

Church Christmas Program 2014

Beau was old enough this year to participate in our chuch's Christmas program: We're Cookin' Up Christmas.  He had been practicing his songs and even had a few of them memorized.  However, I think with the early arrival time to practice, made for a long morning which caused Beau to be a little ornery to say the least :).  Overall, Beau and Banx did such a great job and I am so proud of them!


 Beau's attention span started to ware off as you can see... :)



















I love this picture.  Baine is looking at Tara with nothing but pure love!
Since Joe was in Kansas City with Austin and Caleb for the Chief's game, I tried getting as much as I could on video for him, but I don't think the videos or pictures do justice of just how funny these two were getting on each other's nerves.  Just like Brook says, they love each other like brother and sister, and they fight with each other like brother and sister.
This video above explains Beau's orneriness....



No comments:

Post a Comment