Monday, September 29, 2014

Tailgating for Penn's Homecoming

Last year, it quickly became tradition to go tailgate at William Penn with Clint and Caleb.  Beau of course loves it because his friend, Bryce, is there and everyone gives Beau attention.  This year, Joe and Beau went out right away in the morning to help "Bebub" with the meat, while I went with Tara wedding dress shopping.  Since I am just days away from our due date, I am not as fun to tailgate with, so I didn't last very long.  But Beau had a blast and even got people to play lego trains with him.  He is just like his father----he loves entertainment!!! :)
After the game, everyone came back to our house, with the bus!  We had a great rest of the night just sitting by the fire and talking.  Of course a hot tub session was necessary, however we have a little less water than we started with! :)  I truly love spending time with Clint, Tara, Caleb and our friends.  We never have a bad night when we are together.  I want Beau, and next baby(s), to grow up seeing how important family really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment