Friday, September 12, 2014

1st Day of 2 Year Old Preschool!

On Tuesday, Sept. 2, Beau had his first day of school---2 year old preschool!  I have to be honest, I was so nervous that he was going to hate it.  I am definitely a softy at heart whenever Beau gets upset and cries when I leave him, and the only thing I could think of was my "baby" crying for his mommy.  Joe made the decision for him to take Beau so that way IF Beau was to be upset, then it wouldn't be Beau and mommy crying at the same time :)...probably a wise choice on Joe's part.  Fortunately, Beau LOVED school!  He only got sad for a couple of minutes Miss Rachelle said, but then was fine once they started playing and doing crafts.  He looks forward to going to school and asks us everyday if he can go to school!  I hope he always has this attitude :)


Leaving Mary's to head to school for the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment