Monday, June 24, 2013

Lake Weekend #2 and Father's Day

Last weekend, we went to the lake again to enjoy what sun we could and to celebrate Father's Day.  Even though the day did end up cloudy and rainy, we still had a great time with lake friends and just hanging out at the dock.  Beau even made some new friends and watched them as they were fishing.


Loving the shades Papa gave him!

On Sunday, we went to my dad's house to grill and had a great time with everyone.  I truly am so grateful and blessed to have such a wonderful husband, who is an amazing father to our son.  Joe is so good with Beau and spoils him more than I do!  Just by seeing how great of a dad Joe is makes me very excited to expand our family of three because I know Joe will be right by my side to help me with everything.

Joe and I have amazing fathers, a step-father, and father figures in our life.  Thank you to all of you for being so good to us, and I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment