Thursday, June 13, 2013

Enjoying Summer

Now that school has been out a couple of weeks, Beau and I are finally adjusted to summer.  It was hard going from working all day long, to being with Beau 24/7.  I do not mean this is hard as in I cannot take care or do not want to take care of my son; this is hard because he has become very needy of me and will not leave my side!  We finally are back to normal and he has adjusted well.  I think he just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to leave him :)  As much as I LOVE my job, and I truly do, getting these three months of one-on-one time in the summer with Beau is amazing.  I love being able to play all day, take him swimming, to the park, or just cuddle during nap times.  I also started potty training Beau, and being there for the first time when he ASKS to go potty was a special moment for me as his mom.  It really is the small things in life that are important and I have quickly realized that since I have had Beau.

He figured out how to take pictures of himself on my phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment