Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Getting packed and ready to go!


Since we had a little "scare" last Friday about going into pre-mature labor, we started to get our bags packed so we are ready to go when PJ is ready to make his/her grand entrance!  I have been slowly gathering all of the things I need off of my checklist that Brook helped me make and putting them into my black overnight bag.  I have most of the things I need, so we're ready to go!

Our dog, Macee, knows that when the "black overnight bag" comes out of the closet, that means that mommy and daddy are leaving for somewhere.  She really struggles with us leaving her and certainly is our little drama queen.  So tonight as I went to add a few more things to my bag for the hospital, I walked in the bedroom to see Macee all curled up inside of my black bag!  She knows we're getting packed to leave, she's just not quite sure what for :).  Her world is about to get rocked once PJ is here!  Macee and Butters will no longer be our only little angels....our new little addition to our family will certainly take their place at #1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment