Tuesday, September 13, 2011

5 Weeks and Counting!

We are 5 weeks away from our due date of when Baby Pierson "PJ" is to arrive in the world!  We are so excited!  I have been PATIENTLY waiting for our furniture to arrive, but my patience is wearing thin believe it or not ;)  Mom and Dennis bought PJ's nursery furniture as our gift clear back in June, and we are very eager to add it to the nursery to make it complete! 

PJ has been kicking like crazy lately, and just loves it when daddy reads to him/her and plays music to my tummy.  PJ's favorite time to kick and move is at night time...so I have not been sleeping well to say the least!  My students at school can tell when PJ is kicking me, because it almost feels like I'm getting the wind knocked out of me.  The kiddos love going through practice routines of what to do if/when Mrs. Pierson goes into labor during class.  They tell me everyday that "today is the day!" haha.  Let's not rush this too fast :)

With only five weeks left until our lives change drastically, we still have a lot to do!  Joe has been extremely busy working on the new house, busy with work, and busy doing "honey-do chores" around the house...and I have barely had anytime to sit down and breathe with starting my new job (7th grade math teacher at Osky Middle School) and getting our baby nursery ready. 

We are so grateful for all of the wonderful gifts we have received for PJ!  We want to thank all of you who have been so kind and generous!  We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment