Friday, April 2, 2021

10 Year Anniversary

 10 years. I cannot believe how fast it has gone. Joe, I cannot imagine my life without you. I am so blessed to have you as my life partner and father to our children. You are our family's provider, peacemaker and glue that helps hold us together. You always are calm when I am worked up. You bring me peace when I am at odds. You comfort me when I am lost. You help make me a better person, wife, mother and friend. I cherish you and wish I could marry you all over again---because I'd say yes everyday for the rest of my life to marrying you! Thank you for never giving up on me, and never letting it be an option. You and I work so hard at our relationship and know we have bad days, but the good always trump everything. I love the life we have built so far, and can't wait to see what more we do in the future together. I love you so much. Cheers to 10 years, baby! And many more decades to come :)







No comments:

Post a Comment