Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Valentine's Day 2020

Joe and I don't really make a huge deal about Valentine's Day anymore. 1) We have 3 kids so we are exhausted ALL OF THE TIME!  2) We are getting older, and a romantic date night anymore is not getting 1,357 snacks or filling sippy cups all night long. It is putting on comfy clothes, watching TV, and sleeping in peace ;)  Last year Joe and I tried to go out to eat, but our reservations were bumped so we just called it a night and drove thru Taco Johns instead.  To keep the tradition going, what did we do on Friday for Valentine's Day? Joe, Beau and I had Taco Johns. Scott and Michelle had Baine and Piper overnight. And Beau had been home sick. So even though we don't overtop celebrate or do gifts, we most definitely have our hearts full of love and are so blessed to have our 3 kiddos to share it all with.



When looking through old pictures on V-Day, I found several old ones of Joe and I over the past 10 years. We have definitely changed! But I love looking back on them :)













No comments:

Post a Comment