Thursday, July 25, 2019

Piper Collins Updates

Piper is not quite 2 1/2 yet, but she has accomplished two huge milestones in the past few months! This winter, she gave up her paci, and it was no big deal at all! We just told her she needed to give it to a new baby, and that was the end of it. She didn't fuss or ask for it again. I still can't believe how easy that was-given how attached she was to it. And last week, I potty-trained Piper in just a matter of a few days! She has totally been rocking it. She now even goes to the toilet herself, without my help. All in one week! I can't believe how easy it was with her. She is my most stubborn child, so I thought for sure she'd be going to Kindergarten in a pull up :) Way to go, Piper Collins. So proud of you sis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment