Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

For Thanksgiving this year, we had 3 to got to/host. It was so good to see family we normally don't get to see that often. To wrap up the emotions and feelings this year for Thanksgiving, I am simply overly grateful and blessed to have my family and friends. This year I have learned who true, genuine friends are and to stay away from the unnecessary things/people who bring you down in life. Beau, Baine and Piper have most definitely been my saving grace the past year. I cannot imagine life without them and I am so thankful to be their mom. 















 
And Beau started to learn to ride a bike with help from Papa, Daddy and Uncle Austin! 


Banx and Beau put on a play on the "Original Thanksgiving" :) 






Brok and I wanted to get our tradition of Black Friday shopping going again--so of course she had us matching shirts made :)



No comments:

Post a Comment