Friday, November 9, 2018

Happy Birthday, Mom

I have no words other than today sucks. And I cried for the first time in awhile over you again. My grieving process I thought was done. I thought I was "over" the situation. I am clearly not. And as one of my friends told, I probably won't ever be and it's okay to not be "okay". And as I put on Facebook...

We should be at the spa today celebrating your birthday. Getting pampered and watching you win a jackpot. Instead I had to scrape snow off my car this morning, and you didn’t answer your phone when I called to gripe about it. Life isn’t fair. It doesn’t make sense at times. And I have come to the conclusion that I will never understand why it was your time to go. Just know that I love you more than ever, and I miss my best friend every single day. 
Love you, P


No comments:

Post a Comment