Monday, October 22, 2018

Nana and Beau

It is no secret that my mom was the absolute best about birthdays. She just had that motherly instinct and knew how to make you feel so special on your day. So with the boys' birthdays happening, we've all been missing her pretty bad. Beau especially has really been acting out on missing his Nana. His memories are slowly starting to fade, but we are doing everything we can to prevent that from happening. 
Nana, we sure miss you. Not a day goes by where I'm not heartbroken and aching to hear your voice. Looking at your beautiful smile in this pictures brings me so much joy and sadness at the same time. I am very fortunate that I had a mom like you and we had all those years that not all children get with a parent. However, I am sad selfishly that I am missing out on you now and that all of the grandkids are missing out on growing up with their Nana. Please send us a sign. Or let us feel you around us. We love you, and miss you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment