Monday, October 22, 2018

Beau's 7th Birthday

Beau Paxton, I cannot believe you are 7 years old. You brought me a whole new meaning of life and love 7 years ago when I had you. You are by far the best thing that has ever happened to your daddy and me. You are so sweet, kind and caring. Your love and protection over Piper makes me smile every single day when I see you coddling her. You are so patient with Baine and do your best to accommodate his needs. I am so proud of you, buddy. Keep being you :)
At 7 years old:
-Favorite color: blue
-Favorite TV show: YOUTUBE and Go Noodle
-Favorite game: Sorry and Mindcraft
-Favorite part about school: Art and Writing
-Best Friend(s): Banx, Remington, Jack
-What you want to be when you grow up: Engineer and design video games
-Size: 8 in pants and Size 8 in tops, size 3.5 in shoes!!
-You are at the top of your class right now scoring at the 2nd-3rd grade Reading and Math levels
-In Reading and Math TAG groups
-Favorite candy: M&M's
-Favorite movie: Jurassic World
-Favorite sport: basketball



No comments:

Post a Comment