Sunday, January 14, 2018

Nana and Piper

I was looking at pictures of my mom the other day, and felt sad for the fact that Piper is the only grandchild that will never remember Nana and had no pictures with her. So as I was going through old pictures, I found a couple of these gems. One from the day Piper was born, and the day Piper was baptized (Mother's Day). Two of the most important days in Piper's life. Her Nana was there for it. So while Piper, and the other grandchildren, are going to miss out on almost everything without their Nana, I am trying to remember what they did have and what we do have to remember. And these pictures give me so much joy that I have these for myself and Piper's sake. My mom's last words to me were "God is good", and as much as I disagree with that right now, I am trying to honor my mom and remember that. And in this specific situation, God is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment