Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Weekend With Mommy

Last weekend we were supposed to go to Kansas City to see Garth Brooks in concert. Normally, I would be all about getting away for the weekend and having fun, adult time. Things have certainly changed for me. I am loving being with the kids so much right now, it was literally making me sick to my stomach to leave the kids, especially Piper. I decided not to go and to stay home with the kids. It turned out perfect. Joe took Houston in my spot, and I am sure they all had a great time. And I stayed back, went to Tulip Time, planted flowers, caught up on laundry and housework, played with the boys at my dads, and even went to Target with Piper :) Even getting all three ready for church Sunday was a breeze. Maybe they all knew mommy needed them to behave and be patient :).


The boys and I decided to order in Chinese for mommy/son date night. Ok lets be honest, I was too lazy to cook anything and did not want to go out and get any food :)


Once they all got home from Kansas City, we played outside all day and went to feed the ducks with Regan and Tara. All around, it was the perfect weekend with beautiful weather---finally!



The weekend really wore him out :)




No comments:

Post a Comment