Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Back to Work

Last week was my first week back to work from being gone on maternity leave. I must say, coming back to work was much harder this time than it was either times after I had the boys. I don't know if it's because this is our last baby (most likely), or the fact that I am battling PPD this time, but either way, last week was brutal.

I am extremely fortunate to have AMAZING friends at school that helped my return to work. Every day I came to work last week, I had a special surprise on my desk.  I had a handmade card with Suits (my favorite TV show) quotes, a "chill pill" jar with jelly beans and funny quotes in it, donuts and a Monster drink, flowers, and my favorite snacks with funny quotes to brighten my day. Even though it didn't completely make my sadness go away, it absolutely reminded me of how blessed I am to work with such amazing people! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment