Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Beau: Turning 5 Years Old

Beau Paxton, I cannot believe you are just days away from turning 5 years old. You make Daddy and I proud every single day. You are such a good boy who loves to learn, loves school, loves to help Daddy work, loves to help cook/bake, and most of all, you LOVE being a big brother. God could not have blessed us with a better firstborn. You are so patient with Baine, and you always make sure he is catered to and taken care of. You often put your own wants aside, just to help calm Baine down. I want you to know that I love you to the moon and back, and not a day goes by that I don't thank God for making me your Mommy. Your bright blue eyes and beautiful smile melt my heart everyday. Please keep being the sweet, kind boy you are. You are perfect in every possible way, and I want you know that the sky is the limit for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment