Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Baine: Turning 2 Years Old

2 years since you have blessed us, Baine-Joe. You are the apple of my eye! You and Beau are polar opposites of one another, and I wouldn't have it any other way! You have been such a trooper this year with not being able to hear, resulting in not being able to talk at all, making great progress at Speech Therapy, and learning to communicate in other ways. I am so incredibly proud of you! I know you get frustrated easily when you can't tell us what you want, but it will get better Buddy! It breaks my heart when people lose their patience with you, but they too, will get better at having a better understanding for your needs. You are our little spitfire, and I love your personality! I never thought I would hear you say "mamma", and now it is your favorite word to say! This morning you walked out of your bedroom saying "mamma? mamma? where you?" Then you went to the pantry, your favorite place on earth :), grabbed the whole box of fruit snacks, and brought them to me saying "mamma nack". Completely melted my heart :) You love to play with your brother and try to keep up with him. Don't worry, someday you will be bigger than him I'm sure :).  

You are trying to potty-train yourself right now, which is amazing! However, please stop pooping and peeing on the floor, especially the carpet in your bedroom! I know you refuse to wear  diaper or have an accident in your pants, but dude, come on! We don't have a dog so we don't have to clean up the floors, but now we have your messes to  clean up!!! :) It's okay, when you look up at me with those gorgeous dark, brown eyes and smile, my heart melts and all is forgiven :)  Or maybe you already know how to play me? Either way, you are such an amazing little boy and we wouldn't change a thing about you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment