Wednesday, August 5, 2015

One LONG Weekend Away

     This past weekend, Joe and I went to Kansas City to the Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean concert.  This meant we were going to be gone from the boys since we didn't take them.  It was my first time ever being going from each of the boys that long.  It helped to know they were both in great hands, however my anxiety was at an ultimate high!
     Beau left on Thursday to go to Kentucky with Papa and She-She.  He was such a good rider they told me and was perfectly content with the iPad or toys the whole way.  They went to pick up Rachel, and bring her back to Osky.  The anticipation of seeing Rachel helped him with the car ride I think :)
     Baine could not handle a car ride like that, so he stayed home Friday night with Grandma Chelle and Grandpa Scott.  Then for the rest of the weekend we had Jade come to our house to stay with him.  Jade is so good with our boys and very cautious of them, so I knew Baine would be in good hands.  I was missing Baine quite a bit, so Jade kept me up to speed with sending me snapchats galore!  Thank you so much Jade for taking care of our little peanut!!!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment