Monday, June 15, 2015

Officially Summer

Now that I feel I am officially on summer break, since last week I had training at school, I am taking full advantage of getting quality time in with the boys.  I am loving being home all day with Beau and Baine and watching them play together.  I feel like I am not missing out on the special moments like I do during the school year.  Even though I am still taking classes and will be teaching summer school in July, I already am making our daily routines fun and enjoyable for all of us: going swimming, walks to the park, ice-cream and just PLAYING!







We've been teaching Beau to swim without water wings this year.  The video below is his first attempt at it!  

We have already hit the lake or Nana's pool every weekend so far and both boys just love the water.  This makes Joe and I so happy since we love to be in the water (I really hope the boys don't have a passion for baseball!).  This past weekend we went to Aunt Joi and Uncle Roger's lake house, and Beau went off the diving board like it was no big deal again.  He kept doing it over and over and over. 

The boys slept together at the Lake :)

Learning to play Bags




Swimming with Jade :)

Beau "drove" the boat with Clint :)

No comments:

Post a Comment