Monday, June 29, 2015

Father's Day

We celebrated Father's Day for Joe at his home away from home---the lake.  It was a perfect weekend with beautiful weather.  The Rielly's and Voss's came down to camp and boat as well, so there was fun had by all.  I am so happy Joe was able to have a nice, relaxing weekend with his sons.  Beau had a great time playing with Eli and Braxton and Baine was content and happy as always.

We finished up the weekend by having dinner with my dad and Shari.  To all of the amazing fathers in our lives, I hope you had a fabulous day!  Joe, you are by far the most amazing father I could have ever dreamed of for our sons.  I hope one day they are just as amazing as you are.  You are the best example of what a genuine, loving father is.  Beau, Baine and I love you.



Baine will literally take a nap anywhere, even on the ground by the camper ;)

Beau and Braxton played on the watermat all afternoon
Ending the night at Mango Tree!




No comments:

Post a Comment