Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Progress on the House

While sometimes we feel like this house is a never-ending project, Joe has made quite the progress on it lately with a little helper by his side :).  Beau decided he needed to help daddy "bammer" outside on the deck.  He kept saying, "mommy look, I'm bammering for daddy".  Priceless.  At one point, I saw Joe clip a tape-measure on his side pocket.  A few seconds later, I see Beau's underwear falling down and I couldn't figure out why.  The closer I got to Beau, I realized that Beau had grabbed another tape-measure and clipped it on his underwear too!  It was so heavy it was pulling them down :).  Oh how I love this little munchkin. 

Finally, the back deck and underneath are coming along.  Quite the 180 from what it looked like 5 months ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment