Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Break!

Last week I had the entire week off for our school's spring break.  While I wasn't relaxing on a beach in 85 degree weather or basking in the ocean, I did have an amazing break for one main reason---I was able to spend every minute of it with Beau!  I miss him so much while I am at work, and being able to spend an entire week with him was just what I needed :)  On top of getting Beau all to myself, I also had Banx all week too!  We had so much fun playing, painting nails, and of course, watching Mickey. 

Since the weather was cold and dreadful, we weren't able to go outside and play.  So instead, we did several inside activities.  But every morning, this is how we started our day....breakfast in bed while watching Mickey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment