Tuesday, March 19, 2013

17 Months Old!

On this Thursday, Beau will be 17 months old---where has time gone?!  He is getting so big, so smart, and SO ORNERY!  I was thinking this morning that I want to be able to look back and remember everything Beau was doing at different ages (the good and the naughty things) so I wanted to document it :)

Here are some of the things Beau is doing lately:
-His vocabulary is rising!  He can say: Mama, Dada, Mary, Mayee (for Macee), Pat (he sure loves his Uncle Pat), binky, blankie, Mickey, Barey (for Barney), pease (for please), tank you (thank you), and he still signs for "more".  There are times where he says different words, but then he forgets how to say them again!  Everyday though he is learning to say or do something new!
-Temper tantrums...oh the temper tantrums!  He is quite the drama king
-He LOVES drinking out of a glass
-Still loves going to sleep to his classical music
-He likes to chase Macee around the house and then sit with her and just hold her
-If you ask for a kiss, Beau will be more than happy to give you one!  He likes to keep his mouth open when giving kisses
-RUNNING!  There is no more slow walking in our house, he is turning into a runner!  Needless to say, there have been many face plants happening lately.  
-SO ORNERY!  When I tell Beau "no" or not to do something, he will do it again, and then look back at me with a smile.  I think he's going to give me gray hair by the time I'm 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment