Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Adjustment


Monday was my first day back to work, and it was extremely hard to leave Beau to say the least.  It really helped to know that he was in good hands with Nana, but still...he's my baby and I hadn't spent a day without him yet! My mom has made it easier though by sending me several text pictures throughout the day, and I may or may not be that mom that calls every hour or less to check in to see how Beau is doing :).

The kids at school helped the day fly by (it also helped that I missed all of my students and it was great to see them and the other teachers as well)!  What is making this new adjustment a little better, is that I know everyday I have a beautiful baby boy and husband to come home to (or more like go pick up Beau and wait for Joe to get home at night from working at our new house).  

No comments:

Post a Comment