Friday, December 2, 2011

Last Few Days at Home With Mommy


Hanging out in mommy and daddy's bed while mommy is getting ready :)

Since I go back to work Monday, Beau and I have been having EXTRA cuddle time this week.  When Beau is on his schedule, he truly is a great sleeper!  He goes to bed around 10:30 and wakes up only one time in the night before he wakes up around 7:00 am for the morning feeding time :)  So every morning this week, I go and get Beau once he wakes up, and he makes his way into bed with mommy and daddy.  I have to admit, Beau and I have stayed in bed most mornings together this week.  These past weeks sure have gone by fast.  Going back to work Monday will be so bitter-sweet.  It helps that I do absolutely love my job and miss my kiddos terribly, but I just don't know how I will adapt to dropping Beau off everyday while I go to work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment