Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Klompen Classic 2022

Klompen Classic 2022 πŸƒ‍♀️🌷 

I absolutely love Tulip Time and the Klompen Classic:) It runs deep in my blood from growing up and all of the Dutch traditions. Brook couldn’t run this year, so I had my ride or die join meπŸ’• Dena just had a baby a few months ago and she absolutely killed it last night at the race!! She is superwoman! 

Unfortunately friends and family, I have no stories this year from the raceπŸ˜‚ We didn’t run into a strangers house to use the bathroom, I wasn’t greeted at the door by a man who forgot to fully dress, and we actually made it to the race on time. So maybe Brook is the one who brings on the crazy adventures at Tulip TimeπŸ˜‚πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️ so stay tuned for next year folks :) 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment