Monday, January 17, 2022

Star on the Tree

Baine's absolute FAVORITE Christmas time tradition is putting the star on top of the tree. I always put my tree up early (yes way before Thanksgiving even) and he will ask every day if it's time to put the star on yet. When the day finally comes to put it up, he was glowing with excitement and jumping up and down. Then of course it turned into an argument with all 3 about who got to put the star on the tree. Baine is the only one who takes it seriously, so he won :) 

I have such a soft spot for my little boy--he is seriously the best. His sweet personality melts my heart. My mom would be so excited to see how much he loves Christmas and talking about Jesus' birthday and that's the real reason for celebrating. I wish she was here to tell me how proud she is of Baine--even though I know she is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment