Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Flashback to Pool Days at Nana

It's been 3 years since my family has been allowed my own mother's house. That was built for her. And to her pool, that was her sanctuary beside her kitchen. I know she is rolling in her grave with how we have been treated and exiled. I will never forgive and certainly not forget it either. One thing I do know for sure: I will have a pool again one day. It is not fair to the kids how that was all taken from them---when they did nothing. I miss those pool days. I miss seeing my boys learn to swim in Nana's pool. I'm sad Piper will never have that there. And just heartbroken this is how life turned out. It's not supposed to be this way. She  should be here. And we should be out at her house right now. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment